Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The BARR Trainer and Coach role is responsible for the successful delivery of Building Assets, Reducing Risks (BARR) training to groups of educators across the United States. The position has primary responsibility for providing direct services to schools (may require travel depending on locations), including training and coaching supports. The role will serve as an implementation and subject matter expert for the model as they support schools seeking to implement the BARR model with fidelity.
- Implement training, coaching, and consultation services for the BARR model
- Design, Develop, & Deliver Training of Trainers Programming
- Provide Systems-level Consultation Services
- Customer Recruitment, Engagement, & Retention
- Serve as a National BARR Subject Matter Expert and Spokesperson
- Participate on project teams as required.