The Regional BARR Project Manager is responsible for the success of the BARR model in a given geographical area. The position has primary responsibility for providing project management and direct services to schools within their geographic area of responsibility and will also be responsible for school retention in the BARR network. The position will also collaborate with market development staff to increase the number of BARR schools in their area by serving as the implementation and subject matter expert for the model.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide project management for BARR schools within a given region.
- Establish a project management strategy that ensures a positive customer relationship.
- Organize and facilitate a project management process that ensures a high level of communication between all stakeholders, including internal team members and external customers/partners and subcontractors.
- Identify, develop and deliver high quality professional learning communities to our customers and trainers.
- Prepare reports on project progress, costs, scheduling and problems.
- Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Remain aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks.
- Implement training, coaching, and consultation services for the BARR model.
- Work directly with customers to assess needs and develop high quality training or consultation services to meet the customer needs.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver training through a variety of tools and methods including online content, in-person, classroom, and delivery through the web and other technologies.
- Develop and utilize training techniques and processes that will insure that programs delivered will meet or exceed our client’s expectations for a leading national professional training organization.
- Document and track attendance, evaluate and continuously improve training methods and materials to ensure learning objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with solutions staff to execute on training delivery.
- Coordinate with market development staff on targeted sales and marketing strategies within a given region.
- Assist in the recruitment and identification of BARR schools.
- Make presentations and/or facilitate sessions at conferences or workshops.
- Conduct ongoing research on trends, market needs and competitor’s products.
- Identify potential partners to increase market visibility of the BARR model.
- Participate on project teams as required.
- Participate in project team meetings.
- Perform tasks as assigned in the project plan.
- Provide ongoing communication to program manager, team lead, team members or all stakeholders, on status of project assignments.
- Work in partnership with the program manager to ensure appropriate updates and deliverables.
Manage strategic customer accounts within the “Prevention” market with a focus on secondary schools and the Building Assets, Reducing Risks (BARR) program from school recruitment through proposal delivery.
Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunity, the Customer Solutions Manager oversees business relationships with assigned accounts, exceeding customer’s expectations.
- DEVELOPING GROWTH STRATEGIES AND PLANS: In partnership with the Associate Director of Prevention, you will help develop clear and actionable plans to recruit new BARR schools.
- EXECUTING ON STRATEGIC PLANS: You will execute on above-mentioned plans including project management, tasks, and reporting.
- REPORTING AND RECORDING PROGRESS AND RESULTS: You will be responsible for pipeline management which includes collection and updating of data and reporting back to the team.
- GRANT AND PROPOSAL WRITING ASSISTANCE: From time to time, you will be required to help respond to RFPs or proposals by helping to conceptualize or write to the opportunity.
- Create a culture of collaboration and respect
The BARR Trainer and Coach role is responsible for the successful delivery of Building Assets, Reducing Risks (BARR) training to groups of educators across the United States. The position has primary responsibility for providing direct services to schools (may require travel depending on locations), including training and coaching supports. The role will serve as an implementation and subject matter expert for the model as they support schools seeking to implement the BARR model with fidelity.
- Implement training, coaching, and consultation services for the BARR model
- Design, Develop, & Deliver Training of Trainers Programming
- Provide Systems-level Consultation Services
- Customer Recruitment, Engagement, & Retention
- Serve as a National BARR Subject Matter Expert and Spokesperson
- Participate on project teams as required.