This position will provide leadership and oversight for the BARR model and serve as the liaison to the BARR Center. In addition to providing training and coaching for the BARR model, this position will provide program management, develop project plans, and support the strategic growth and expansion of the BARR programming to meet market demands and goals.
- Provide high-level program management and consultation for large revenue-producing and interrelated projects
- Design, develop, plan, and implement training, coaching, evaluation, and consultation services for the BARR program and its product roadmap
- Facilitate the development of the product road map for BARR
- As a supervisor, this position is responsible for:
- Facilitating the selection, placement, and development of possible full-time employees, on-call employees, and consultant trainers or project managers
- Conducting one-one-one performance communication sessions with direct reports to measure progress on goals, development plans, and provide feedback on progress on a regular basis, including formal annual performance communication
- Maintaining current job descriptions for all supervised positions
Manage strategic customer accounts within the “Prevention” market with a focus on secondary schools and the Building Assets, Reducing Risks (BARR) program from school recruitment through proposal delivery.
Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunity, the Customer Solutions Manager oversees business relationships with assigned accounts, exceeding customer’s expectations.
- DEVELOPING GROWTH STRATEGIES AND PLANS: In partnership with the Associate Director of Prevention, you will help develop clear and actionable plans to recruit new BARR schools.
- EXECUTING ON STRATEGIC PLANS: You will execute on above-mentioned plans including project management, tasks, and reporting.
- REPORTING AND RECORDING PROGRESS AND RESULTS: You will be responsible for pipeline management which includes collection and updating of data and reporting back to the team.
- GRANT AND PROPOSAL WRITING ASSISTANCE: From time to time, you will be required to help respond to RFPs or proposals by helping to conceptualize or write to the opportunity.
- Create a culture of collaboration and respect
The BARR Trainer and Coach role is responsible for the successful delivery of Building Assets, Reducing Risks (BARR) training to groups of educators across the United States. The position has primary responsibility for providing direct services to schools (may require travel depending on locations), including training and coaching supports. The role will serve as an implementation and subject matter expert for the model as they support schools seeking to implement the BARR model with fidelity.
- Implement training, coaching, and consultation services for the BARR model
- Design, Develop, & Deliver Training of Trainers Programming
- Provide Systems-level Consultation Services
- Customer Recruitment, Engagement, & Retention
- Serve as a National BARR Subject Matter Expert and Spokesperson
- Participate on project teams as required.