The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
This position can be located out of any operating facility at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation.
· Develop and provide oversite of the delivery of standardized virtual clinical services across the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, including medical, substance use disorder and mental health services.
· Provide oversight of the virtual aspects of the day-to-day operations including compliance with Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation Policy and Procedures, Joint Commission and legal standards.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders including site leaders, allied staff, and corporate services to ensure achievement of the objectives of virtual services and alignment of operational and clinical functions across the HBF system of care.
· Ensure a high quality of virtual care and customer and referent satisfaction.
· Ensure fidelity to the HBFF model of outpatient treatment to promote outcomes, utilizing clinical practice standards.
· Ensure training of clinical and support staff to ensure understanding and ability to articulate virtual services.
· Ensure virtual outpatient clinic operations meet the needs of patients, customers and stakeholders and achieve targeted operational metrics in alignment with the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation Strategic Plan and annual business goals.
· Provide vision and direction for the clinical model for virtual services, including key operational dimensions and operational efficiency.
· Continually improve the outcomes of care and services while assuring responsiveness to patient needs.
· Continually pursue learning in the area of telehealth, assuring in-depth knowledge of trends, patterns, regulations, etc… with the ability to articulate these to multiple audiences (in written/verbal/presentation format) to assure understanding and build a positive organizational culture regarding telehealth.
· Ability to develop a strategy for action including build business cases, plans, tactics, measurable outcomes and progress reports to key stakeholders. Ability to recognize a need to adjust plans and change course in order to achieve goals.
· Work with Recovery Service contracts to research and recognize opportunities with payers to explore and gain third party reimbursement that inform the growth plan of virtual services.
· Manage virtual services vendor relationships
· Participate with leadership to establish, advance, and support short and long term strategic initiatives for virtual services, aligning with Hazelden Betty Ford’s corporate strategic plan that supports Hazelden Betty Ford’s mission, values, and financial objectives.
· Develop and implement marketing and outreach plans that support the achievement of virtual services strategic goals, action plans and financial performance