The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
What do we offer?
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
The Social Media and Communications Specialist conceptualizes, writes and produces materials, content and assets that engage and inform employees, support the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation as a best place to work, and build the Foundation’s brand of healing and hope. The Social Media and Communications Specialist also assists the marketing copywriter in developing promotional content for external campaigns, collateral and digital/web messaging.
The Social Media and Communications Specialist manages the organization social presence and content on public social platforms, writes compelling copy for social posts, and uses social media platforms to enrich customer experience and promote customer engagement.
- Work with internal clients across the organization to continually identify timely and compelling story ideas for fusion and social media platforms.
- Develop and manage the Foundation’s intranet communications calendar and content, balancing input from key stakeholders across the Foundation
- Produce content—both original writing and as the editor of content provided by subject matter experts.
- Contribute to and collaborate on multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Write internal communications materials as assigned and work collaboratively with project managers, copywriters, editors, designers, and web team.
- Photograph or videotape Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation events and employees as needed for communications.
- Understand, translate and champion Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s brand guidelines across internal communication channels
- Copyedit and proofread a variety of internal communications and marketing materials, ensuring that content reflects the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s brand guidelines.
- Assist the marketing creative copywriter with content development for marketing collateral and web content, including external communications such as newsletters, direct mail, advertising, and emails