A decision to work at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is a decision to join a team of talented and committed employees who work together to provide patients the best opportunity for lifelong recovery. Dignity and respect are requirements for our patients, as well as employees, and it is vital that our employees are successful and have opportunities to learn and grow. We offer a comprehensive, competitive benefit package that helps to meet today's complex healthcare, insurance and personal needs.
In addition our Center City Campus offers:
• Free membership to Gym, weight room, swimming pool, and sauna
• Onsite bookstore/gift shop
• Coffee shop serving specialty coffees and pastries
• Onsite cafeteria including vegetarian and vegan menu items
• Located on rolling, wooded acres with walking trails and natural beauty
Additional benefits include:
• Onsite free CEU Opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Benefit
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Provide psychological assessments, both with or without testing, provide clinical supervision to interns and unlicensed mental health staff, facilitate group and individual therapy, conduct mental health assessments, provide crisis assessment and counseling, participate in multi-disciplinary meetings with unit team staff, provide mental health oversight to patient units, provide training experiences, and participate in family/couples conferences.
Preferred Qualifications/Experience :